Saturday 16 April 2011

E-mails (3rd Year C - Elementary Level)

Have a look at some of the e-mails 3rd Year students wrote to each other. Good work!
How are you, Valeria? Fine? 
What is your favourite music? Perhaps some reggaeton or pop music. My favourite type of music is rock, some reggaeton and songs of football.
And your favourite sport? Handball, volleyball, tennis or football? My favourite sports are football and tennis, I like playing tennis or football on Saturdays with friends or my dad.
See you then. Bye

Hugo

Hello Hugo,

Everything fine and you? My favourite music to dance is reggaeton , I love it , but to   listen to is pop.
My favourite sport is handball. I played in the school last year but this year I can’t because I have no time.
Good bye , kisses
Valeria


Hi Coti!
How are you? I'm fine.
What are you doing at the weekend? I'm going to go out with my parents. Do you want to come? Going to be fun. We're going visit new places.
If you want to go let me know. After that we're going to eat out and then come back. I hope you come so we (had)  have a good time.
 
I love you, kisses.
Bye!
Aldu

Hi, Aldu
I'm fine, too.
Yes, I want go with you. It is going to be fun!
Thanks for the invitation .I'm anxious to see the new places..
See you later.
Bye, 
Coti 


Hi Ana
How are you? I'm writing to tell you about my favourite hobbies and sports. I’m going to do swimming this year because it is my favourite sport and I have to do it for my health. I'm a very good swimmer! And I'm also good at playing volleyball, which is my second favourite sport.
My hobby is singing, I love it! I'm going to learn singing so I can get better with time.
I hope to hear you soon! See you!
Aylu


Hi Aylen,
I'm fine, my favourite sports is tennis, at school I had to choose one, and I chose volleyball. My second favourite sport is swimming, too!
My hobby is listening music, I really like! 
Bye,
Ana


Hi Cami, how are you? I'm writing to tell you about my next weekend
I'm having a dress test on Saturday. At  midnight then, I'm going to my sister's birthday. I'm studying History and Biology on Sunday because I'm having two tests.
Have a nice weekend, Cami.
Bye-bye!
Sol

Hi Sol! I'm fine thanks... well my weekend was very good because on Saturday I went to The Palace- Fashion Luxury Outlet in the Racetrack of Palermo and later I was the babysitter of a little niece of mine. On Sunday I studied for all the tests  that we're going to have this week. Luck for this week.
Kisses.
Camila


Hi Yann!

How are you? I'm all right... hey you didn't tell me last week where you  are going these holidays?? I might go to New York or Chicago to visit a friend in the summer holidays... but  I'm not very sure yet. Yesterday I bought the new Cd of Glee... it is very good, I lovetheir voices so much. Well, I'll write you soon.... kisses
Camila

Hey Cami,

 I'm all right too and these  holidays I think I'm going to study because  I'm very very lazy haha!  And if I  have time  I will go to Mar del Plata for a week. Oh! Do you like the new Glee song? I love them. Well, sSee you tomorrow, Bye!
Yanina

No comments:

Post a Comment