Thursday 29 August 2013

Meli’s best friend - 3rd year writing task



Joel Alvarez is my best friend.He is a really kind person. He's very generous,humorous and a sympathetic person.He cares about me,and about all his friends. He always helps his friends in everything they need,and he is a very good listener.
Joel is very optimistic,and if you are sad,he tries to make you laugh.
He is the most intelligent student.He always helps me in everything I need.For exampe,if I foget to do my homework,he does it for me,or if I need to study and I can't focus,he offers to help me. Joel always gets good grades(although he doesn't study much...)Joel is now working on an individual project, he's trying to make a remote-controlled car.
In my opinion he is the best person I know,and I want to be his friend forever! Joel is that kind of person that gives you everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment