Thursday 7 July 2011

Check your inbox!

Here are some of the e-mails giving news written by 5th Year B students (Elementary Level)
From: natum…@hotmail.com
To: caro…@hotmail.es
Subject: school and invitation


Hi Caro
How are things? My school is good and difficult. I want to study nutrition next year at UBA. In the winter holiday I ‘m going to Bariloche on my graduation trip! But it’s going to be difficult because in Bariloche there’s a lot of volcanic ash.
I got your invitation and I will go! Thanks a lot.
I have got a new boyfriend and congratulations on your boyfriend. It’s great. You and me can organize to go to the cinema together when we meet; we can watch a horror film.
Write back soon!
Nati


From: caro…@hotmail.es
To: natu…@hotmail.com
Subject: invitation to my party and news


Hi Nati
How are things? I am great! Because in four day’s time it’s my birthday and you are invited. It’s on Saturday at nine o’clock.
I have got many things to tell you. Here are a few. I went out with a boy but I ‘d like to have a real boyfriend.
I hope to see soon!
Caro


From: marcos_...@hotmail.com
To: juan_...@hotmail.com
Subject: My news.


Hi Juan!


Thanks for your e-mail. How is it going in the U.K? How are you doing in Manchester United? I hope you’re well. You are the best football player. Our family is fine, everybody sends their best wishes.
Please write back soon…
Bye.
Marcos.



From: Tene….@hotmail.com
To: Aria….@hotmail.com
Subject: Life


Hi Ari,


How are you? I'm very well. I have things to tell you. I'm going to travel to Italy. Do you want to come with me? We should go together, we will have a great me. Next year I'm beginning university, I will study Medicine also I am going to live with my dog, Scamp, and my boyfriend. I'm happy! I'm looking forward to your e-mail.


Kisses!


Maca



FROM: Mica….@live.com.ar
TO: Shii….@hotmail.com
SUBJECT: Thanks for your mail

Hi Gise, How are you? Thanks for your mail and your invitation to the cinema.


I´m really fine because you wrote to me and because I started pilates in the gym. It´s great and helps me keep fit.


And you? Are you doing sport? I know that you were doing boxing. Are you still doing so?


I want to invite you to my home, can you come? After that we can go to the cinema.


LOVE YOU


Mica


From: sofi….@hotmail.com
To: brendi…..@live.com
Subject: Latest News


Hi Brendi,


I got your e-mail. How's life? My life is really good. Just finished my exams, so I have loads of free time but I'm really tired.


Remember I moved house? My friends like my new house.Come and visit me!


My sister has got a new dog, it's really beautiful!


The other day I went to the park. It rained, typical! But in spite of the rain we had a good time!


Well, must go now. I miss you!


Love you!
Sofi


Hi Marcos,


Thanks for your e-mail. How did everything go with your football match? My friend Carlos told me that you're succeeding in Europe. I am playing in Manchester City now but my manager is not happy with my training.


In Manchester life is good. The food is very good because there's a wide variaty of food every day.


At the moment, I am drinking a coffee in a bar where there's wifi. The bar is in Liverpool. Now I am staying in Liverpool but tomorrow I will travel back to Machester.


Well, Must go now. Write back soon. Say hi to everyone.


Juan




Hi Lucho,


I got your e-mail. How are you? I heard about the accident. Are you ok? Hope so.


I was given a dog. It is very nice, it has got spots on the ears, you know?


Last week I went to "Apple" - it is a night club. I went with my friends. We have to go together one day!


My dad has got a job in Italy, so he´s going there in December. I feel sad because I will not see until March next year.


Well, must go now. Write back soon.


I miss you!


Roo.


No comments:

Post a Comment