Monday 11 July 2011

Letters from 1st year B and C

The students of 1st B and C wrote some letters to an imaginary pen friend. Here there´s a selection of them
Dear Sol,



Thanks for your letter. How did you finish the first term? I hope well. I haven’t failed any subject!


Anyway, I’m writing to tell you that I’m going to have a new cousin. He’ll be called Matías. My other cousins are so happy with this news and I’m happy too. He’ll be born in September, near the date of my birthday! My sisters are very happy. They say that they are going to share their toys with him and they will take care of him.


Well, then I’ll continue telling you about this. Now I must finish because my mum is calling me to have dinner. She has cooked my favourite, Pasta! Write back soon and tell me all your news.


Love,


Antonella, 1ºC



Dear Gastón,


How are you? Thanks for your letter; how’s your life? The school? Your family?


I am writing to you because I have some interesting news. First of all, my family and I are going to Italy next month, for the winter holidays.


In addition, I’m in a school play, in the Spanish class. We are doing different plays; my group and I play “Las de Barranco”, a really good comedy.


Well, thanks again for your letter, I must finish because I have to go to private English lessons.


See you,


Joel (1st C)



Dear Tim,


Thanks for your letter. Did you go to New York in the end? My dad went there on business and he loved it, he bought us a lot of beautiful gifts, so if you went to New York, I´m sure you had a very good time. One of my best friends has an aunt in New York and every year she goes with her mom and her dad. She is very lucky.


Anyway, I´m writing to tell you about school. At the beginning of the year, I was very scared because I started secondary school and it is very different from primary school but when I met my teachers I started to feel happy but I don´t know what I am going to do when I leave secondary school.


Well, I have to finish because I am going to meet my old friends from primary school and I haven´t seen them for a year. Write me back soon and tell me about the beginning of your school year - right?

Take care,


Melina Álvarez Meira 1°C




Dear John,


I hope you are getting better after the accident. Let me know when you can walk again! My brother has a bad knee too. He can’t move. I envy him somehow. I would spend all day in my bed listening to music, but I don’t like the idea of having a bad knee.


Anyway, I’m writing to tell you about my holiday in Madrid. I had the best time in my life (so far). It’s very beautiful. There are a lot of things to do – from going shopping to watching one of Real Madrid’s football matches in Santiago Bernabeu Stadium-. That stadium is a real colossus. Anyway, the thing is that I watched a match with my own eyes! I have a photo with Cristiano Ronaldo too. Apart from football, there are lots of good restaurants and shopping centres. There is a swimming pool too. We went there five times.


Now, back home in Argentina I’m very good at school. I passed all my exams. Now I have to stop writing because I have to go to Metallica’s concert in La Plata. Please send photos!


Take care,


Matías






No comments:

Post a Comment