Tuesday 11 April 2017

Senior year - Writing sample. Thank you Pilar!

WRITING SAMPLE 
Module 1

Dear Simon,

 Hello! It´s nice to hear from you…My name is Pilar but everybody calls me by my nickname “Pilu” because it sounds friendlier. I am seventeen years old and dancing is my passion. Also, I study at a private secondary school and, as you have already said, I would like to practise my English skills to be able to show off in academic exams ha-ha!

 By the way, we have a friend in common! So tell me, how long have you known Andy? He is a funny boy…I really miss him. The last time I saw him was during our trip across the Asian continent, two months ago to be exact.

 Maybe it could be a good idea if both of you travelled to Argentina next summer…What do you think? I’m sure we will spend a great time together and of course, you can stay in my house with me and my whole family. They love English people and their typical traditions because our family roots stem from the Vikings! Were you expecting that? It’s crazy but real ha-ha!

  To summarize, I like being your new virtual friend!

  Hope to see you soon,

                         Pilar

No comments:

Post a Comment