Thursday 20 April 2017

Senior year - Writing sample. Thank you Juliet & Florence!

Hello Simon,

   My friend has told me about you and he mentioned your interest in getting to know someone from Argentina and I'm really interested in helping each other with that.
   My full name is Jazmin Torres de la Rosa, I'm seventeen years old, very bossy and responsible and I'm studying at UCA to be a successful lawyer. I'm from Argentina and I´m currently living in Recoleta but I used to live in Puerto Madero with my family. Let me tell you about them! My brother is twenty years old and he is studying at the UBA, he is very hard-working and that's why he is studying medicine. My parents are both journalists and they work together at TN Channel. We are a really energetic family; we love adventures and travelling together.
   It would be great to meet you personally! I've talked with my parents and we would love it if you joined us one weekend to have dinner, an Argentinean meal, and after that I can take you around for a tour in the city. 
   I'm looking forward to your answer, please tell me about your life and if you can, send me a photo.

Love,

Jazmin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment