Thursday 25 May 2017

Senior year - Writing sample Module 2. Thank you Caroline & Agustina!

Dear Sir/Madam,

   I would like to apply for the position of lifeguard assistant, which I saw advertised in a student newspaper. One of my reasons for applying is because the job would give me valuable work experience during the summer holidays.

   I am 17 years old and at the present I am a senior student at Sagrado Corazón School. I am a good swimmer and I very much enjoy working with tourists or big groups of people. I also took a CPR course last year. For the past two years, I have been a leader at a summer camp in my school.

   I think I would be suitable for the job because I have experience providing supervision and observing groups of people during activities, and the job would give me further work experience.

   I am available to attend an interview in the afternoon and I would be happy to provide references from my director at the summer camp.

   I hope you will consider my application.

Yours faithfully,

                            Agustina Cnochaert.

No comments:

Post a Comment